Friday, March 14, 2008

Smog & Register...

Yesterday, I had the motorhome smogged. We have called the motorhome by various names, most notably The Flyer or The Hobomobile.

The smog guy let me disassemble the interior doghouse, otherwise he said he'd have to charge $30 extra!

I forget sometimes how close my foot is to the valve cover while driving...
Impressive large engine, huh? It likes gas! I get 6 or 7 mpg, depending whether I'm in town or out on the open road.

Then, on the way home I saw the Blue Angels flying low over the freeway, so I went to Mather and watched them for a while.

I kinda wanted to scout out the best place to park early on Sunday when I come out for the air show. I hope to get my motorhome camped somewhere with a good view, and have a chili dogs feast for my family and friends.

No comments: