Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Starting Today

So now it begins, my excursion into blogging! I am inspired by the first blog that ever caught my interest, The Adventures of Tioga and George. I'm not sure yet how to add a link in a blog post, but here is the URL copied/pasted:

http://vagabonders-supreme.net/blog/blog.html

In really like George's blog because it is quick and easy to read. Fans can follow without a large time commitment to reading, and catch up quickly if they miss a few days. He puts up lots of pictures, too!

It may just be because I am not skilled at searching, but I haven't seen a blog yet by a traveling recovering person, exploring new places from that perspective. We think differently... I may be able to provide some entertaining insight for the "normies" out there, and for my own kind maybe some Experience, Strength, and Hope. For now I am still struggling with the traveling part, although as I write this I am in a hotel room on a military base, one hour down the freeway from my home.

No comments: